Regional Travel Info
- Travel Montana – our state tourism website
- Yellowstone National Park – a comprehensive park service site
- More Yellowstone Info – service providers, nearby communities & more
Independent fishing guides
Fishing & guiding shops
- Gallatin Riverguides (Big Sky)
- East Slope Anglers (Big Sky)
- Sweet Cast Anglers (Big Timber)
Steve and Susan Pauli
- The River’s Edge (Bozeman)
- The Bozeman Angler (Bozeman)
- Greater Yellowstone Flyfishers (Bozeman)
- Troutfitters (Bozeman)
- Frontier Anglers (Dillon)
- Anglers West (Emigrant)
- Madison River Fishing Company (Ennis)
- The Tackle Shop (Ennis)
- Yellowstone Angler (Livingston)
- Dan Bailey’s Fly Shop (Livingston)
- Sweetwater Fly Shop (Livingston)
- Harman’s Fly Shop (Sheridan)
- Four Rivers Fishing Company (Twin Bridges)
- Madison River Outfitters (West Yellowstone)
- Blue Ribbon Flies (West Yellowstone)
Yellowstone natural history tours
- Greater Yellowstone Guides offers terrific private tours of the park.
Outdoor equipment rentals
- Porterhouse Productions – Promoter of great musical events throughout the region
- Vootie – Another great musical events promoter
Just for Kids
- Montana Is For Kids – The state’s website for kids visiting Montana.
- Yellowstone National Park – Check out what’s happening in the Park!
- Museum of the Rockies – You gotta visit the museum. It’s cool.
- Virginia City – A real live ghost town that you can visit.
- Montana Outdoor Science School – Offering fun classes especially for kids.
- Walkin’ Jim’s Kids’ Corner – Walkin’ Jim is a local songwriter and environmentalist loved by kids all over the country.
- Gallatin Valley Land Trust – Protecting special places in the Gallatin.