14 Nov 2022
‘Tis the season here in Bozeman! Along with cooler temperatures, December in Montana brings many winter activities such as skiing, snowshoeing, and sledding. There are also many local holiday festivities - check out what Bozeman has to offer for your holiday vacation this year!
Bozeman Holiday Festivities:
- Downtown Bozeman’s Christmas Stroll | Saturday, December 3rd | 4:30-7:30pm | Main St., Bozeman
- MBC’s 39th Annual Nutcracker | Saturday, December 3rd & 4th | 2-4pm | Wilson Auditorium
- Winter Art Walk | Friday, December 9th | 6-8pm | Main St., Bozeman
- A Christmas Carol | Friday, December 9th, 10th, & 17th | 7:30-9:30pm | The Ellen Theatre
- Bozeman Symphony: A Holiday Spectacular | Saturday, December 10th | 11:30-2:30pm | Wilson Auditorium
- Mannheim Steamroller | Sunday, December 17th | 7-9pm | Brick Breeden Fieldhouse
Bozeman Holiday Shopping & Cooking
For the best groceries around: The Community Food Co-op in Bozeman has an amazing selection of local and organic produce and herbs, turkeys, spices, and everything else.
Specialty meat shops: We’re partial to Deemo’s Meats in Ennis, Daniel’s Gourmet Meats in Bozeman, Matt’s Meats in Livingston, and Primal Meat & Fish Market in Four Corners.
Pies and other amazing baked goods: The Community Food Co-op has holiday pies (made with honest to goodness real Montana pumpkins), The Coffee Pot Bakery in Four Corners, just west of Bozeman, has an incredible selection of pastries and pies. Their pies can be taken pre-baked or to bake at home. You should also check out their take and bake lasagnas, cookies and more. Other favorite bakeries are Wild Crumb, with a storefront in Bozeman and On the Rise, with breads sold in local stores.
Don’t forget adult beverages! Willie’s Distillery in Ennis and Bozeman Spirits in downtown Bozeman are both wonderful for liquor. For beer growlers, a few of our favorites breweries are Neptune’s in Livingston, Lone Peak in Big Sky, and Map Brewing and Mountains Walking in Bozeman. And for the complete list of Montana breweries, check out The Brew Trail.
Check out the rest of our suggestions on the Hospitality App!
We wish you and your family a very merry holiday season.